11:30am white rice & light catalina dressing; 225.
light hot choclate with hazelnut coffee; 30.
7:20pm sugar-free rasberry jello; 24.
7:40pm perogies & peas with cheeses; 275.
cesar salad; 45.
8:10pm crispy minis sour cream & onion rice chips; 110.
special K with chocolate milk; 115
light hot chocolate; 45
Purged a bit.
9:20pm applesause with flax seed & cinnamon; 360.
Purged a bit.
extra: 1 B+C anti-stress vitamin. 2 multi-vitamins. 3 cold-assist. 4 sudafed. 2 tetracycline.
so then i ate a bounty bar,
& hot chocolate.
a half a jumbo box of special K drenched in chocolate syrup & 2% milk.
PURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGE.
therefore i take a long bath & decide i deserve nothing but water if that for the next thirty-six hours.
only when i get out i eat
two pb&j sandwiches heavy on the peanut butter,
along-side two mugs of hot chocolate so i can
PURGEPURGEPURGE.
so i'm a failure.
1 comment:
hey there,
this tuesday through thursday I'm off of work and want to do either a 24hr fast or longer if possible. If you're interested, just let me know! I'm trying to get multiple people to do it. I'm not sure which day I will start quite yet, probably whichever works for everybody.
<3
Post a Comment